Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lil' E's Diary

Today is Sunday, a happy day for me. Why I say that? Because Daddy took me for a walk round the neighbourhood today. I love watching the birds fly in the sky. Some of the birds are black & looks big to me. Daddy tells me they're called crows. They looked scarrrrrry!!! Anyway, we reached a playground nearby our house. Saw some big kor-kor & che-che playing there. They seems to be having lots of fun. I'd really love to join them but Daddy said no coz I'm still small, wait till i'm bigger he said. Btw, he (daddy) always calls me 'baby', but Daddy, i'll be one yer old soon!!.

After the lovely walk, we went home for a meal. I had fish porridge followed by a long & nice tub bath. I always love bathing time coz that's when i get to play with my rubber duckie and splashing the water until Mommy is all wet. I'm not afraid of the water getting into my eyes when Mommy is rinsing my head. I just felt like sneezing and some stinging in my eyes that's all. Mommy said i'm a brave girl. She said will bring me go swimming soon...hmmm!! i wonder what swimming is. I'm sure it's fun.

Btw, I wanna confess that i'm more clingy to mommy & daddy now as compared to before. I'm like a koala bear esp to Mommy as I wouldn't let her out of my sight. I make a big fuss & cry like the end of the world is here when I wake up and mommy is nowhere around. Even when Mommy goes to the toilet for a few minutes, I'll screamed my head off wanting her to come back to where I am. There was once in the morning, Mommy said she is rushing for work and I won't let her out of my sight. Well, she ends up bringing me into the toilet with her and let me sit on a little stool. How I enjoyed watching mommy brush her teeth and wash her face....:)

Oh well, here's another day for me. I hope you had a good day too.

No comments: