Thursday, October 05, 2006

On Diet - Day 1

Though i've regained my pre-pregnancy weight these 10 mths, i'm still not satisfied. U see, all this while i'm not a slim person, always batttling with weight issues throughout my life. Though i'm not an obese person but still consider myself overweight.

Today, i've officially started on the 'famous' protein diet, a strict one that is. Hopefully, i do see some results after 2 weeks. This is what i had for today, so far:

Breakfast
  • 1 sausage
  • 1 egg
  • 1 ham
  • 1 black coffee

Heeheehee.....to some ppl, the above may sound a lot huh?...But, for someone who always had noodles or nasi lemak for b'fast (that's me i'm referring to), it's just nice to keep my starvation level at bay. As for lunch...this is what i had :

Lunch

  • tuna & lettuce

I usually have dinner at home. I get home cooked food daily since i'm staying with MIL....Dunno what's for dinner 2nite. But i've told MIL i'll skip rice, i only take vege & white meats...hopefully there's something good for me...:)

Starting to have sweet cravings now. Gosh!!...how am I gonna sustain this diet for the next 13 days...!!!....Tell myself...yes, i can do it...for the sake of a slimmer me.......muahahahaha!!!

No comments: