Monday, October 02, 2006

Strut to the Bloggin World

All this while, mommy's been a loyal blog surfer and now, finally created a blog she calls her own. Hey, i always wanted to create one but has been putting off this whole idea by giving excuses like ....'mommy is not IT savvy' & at times doesn't know what to write about. Mommy sometimes may have a 'mental block' but what the heck, i don't wanna miss the fun hence decided to jump into the 'blogwagon' too.

Well, part of this whole blog thingy has gotta do with my best friend Miki-C. Thanks to her, she introduced me to the whole bloggin world...:). As describe in my profile, this blog is mainly for me to put down my thoughts & feelings being a 1st time parent and also uploading photos of my lovely daughter Lil' E. Occassionally, there will also be some posts of my own & huBBy's too.

To all of u, thanks for dropping in....do leave a comment or two while you are here.

No comments: