Sunday, November 26, 2006

Up So Early?

Gooooooood Morning!!!....Yeah, was asking myself, why am I up so early...it's a Sunday, a precious day of the week and a perfect one to sleep late. But, I just couldn't sleep...!!!...Wish I could..!! Maybe I'm still a bit shaky due to the car accident I was involved in yesterday afternoon. However, there are 2 very important details i've learnt thro this incident. No matter how careful you are as a driver, putting on the seat belt (yes, I did put it on) and having a car seat for your child is very, very important, coz you'll never know where & when out of a sudden, these reckless drivers may hit you. Anyway, do not wanna dwell too much of details on this matter. Don't worry, I'm safe & sound here but I do not wanna think the otherwise if I have not put on the belt or if Lil E is with me in the car at the time of the accident.
On a lighter note, I was up this early probably because I'm excited of the agenda that I'll be doing shortly. I'll be going to Church for their morning service with both huBBy and Lil E. Yup!!...u read correctly, I am going to church and I pledge to go on a weekly basis. To all of u who knew me for years will be quite surprised on hearing this. I was, all this while not a Christian faith. But now I am and including huBBY. We're happy that we've finally accepted Christ. With this new found faith, hope it can give me guidance along the way when it comes to raising Lil E.
Alright, got to go get myself and the two fellas who're still sleeping ready for this outing. You have a good day and a blessed week ahead...:)

1 comment:

JOLIM said...

Praise The Lord! Trust that He will continue to give you & your loved ones the protection and guidance in life. May you live your life fruitfully and be blessed abundantly. Amen.