Saturday, February 03, 2007

My 1st Tag

Oh! Wow!....got tagged for the very 1st time and its from my best fren Miki-C. Okay, though i've delayed it for a few days now, i should get down to it anyway. I've never done this before, so what i'm gonna do is to copy & paste the format from Miki's.

Part 1: On the Outside
Name : my initials goes like this NSI
Date of Birth : 1st April 1976 (yeah...yeah..wonder who started this Fool's thingy anyway!)
Current Status : Married to my ex-school bus mate. We have a 'beyoutiful' 15 mths girl
Eye Colour : Dark brown, almost black
Hair Colour : Light brown with a tinge of gold..(i like to experience with hair colour mah!)
Righty or Lefty : Righty
Zodiac Sign : Aries

Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fear : Giving birth without taking epidural
Your Weakness: Seeing dead animals..esp. dogs at the roadside
Your Perfect Pizza : Thin, crunchy crust with loads of cheese

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : Is it a working day today?
Your bedtime : Varies....Weekdays: approx. 11.30pm, Weekends : 2am
Your most missed memory : College days

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDees or Burger King : McDees
Single or Group Dates : Both
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate !!
Cappucino or Coffee : Coffee

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke : No
Curse : Depends on the situation

Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol : No
Gone to the mall : Yup
Been on stage : Nope
Eaten sushi : Yup
Dyed your hair : No

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : Nope
Changed who you were to fit in : Yes

Part 8 : Marrriage
Age you're hoping to be married : 28 but did it 2 years earlier

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best Eye colour : Dark brown
Hair colour : Black or dark brown
Short or long hair : Short

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : Doing this.....duh!!!!
1 hour ago : Updating my blog
4 1/2 hours ago : Having a dinner 'full of carbs'
1 month ago : The normal stuff
1 year ago : Re-adjusting back to working life after a long 9 weeks maternity leave

Part 11: Finish The Sentence
I love : to daydream
I feel : Fat
I hate : the guilt of 'pigging out'
I hide : Nothing
I miss : Eating chocalates
I need : an exercise regime

Part 12: Tag 5 People
Errr.....guess i won't be tagging anyone. Can i skip this.?? ..hehehe